Important COVID-19 Updates 2022:
We hope that everyone is staying safe and we look forward to welcoming you to our office!
All of our staff are vaccinated with the most recent booster to keep you safe.
We are welcoming new patients, however, the wait time for an appointment may be longer than usual.
Call our number (856-227-2221) to make an appointment.
- There will be one person in the waiting room at a time to respect social distancing regulations.
- N95 face masks and gloves will be worn by our staff at all times. Dentists and dental assistants will also wear Face Shields.
- All work areas will be disinfected regularly.
Before you come in:
- Check your temperature (We can also do this quickly with an external forehead thermometer)
- Wear a face mask (We will provide you with one if needed)
- Please get vaccinated!
Your health and safety are our highest priority. Feel free to call us with any questions!
New Patients Welcome
Call us: 856-227-2221
New patients click here and you may also use our online appointment request form to schedule your appointment.
All that is good begins with a SMILE.
When you visit our office you will experience all that modern dentistry has to offer, including a comprehensive list of general, restorative and cosmetic dental services to meet the needs of the whole family. Our goal is to assist each patient in achieving and maintaining long term dental health and a beautiful smile. Some of the services we provide include:
- TMJ Specialty
- Oral Cleanings (Adults & Children)
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Implants
- Porcelain Veneers
- Porcelain Crowns
- Dental Implants
- Tooth Colored Fillings
- Root Canal Treatments
- Dental Bridges
- Dentures & Partials
- Dental Emergencies
- Additional Services (Headaches, Jaw Pain, etc.)
We are a Multilingual Office with English, Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese) and Spanish available. Feel free to ask for the language you prefer.
Like Us On